Old Photo - Posing With Her Kitty

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing With Her Kitty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Nice photo.

Get your feet off the fender :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Looks like a fancy radiator cap I think it's called a rag. If not maybe a Gargoyle. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:15 am:

I believe that is a Centerdoor cowl. The visor would be an accessory. I'm guessing cats haven't changed as much as clothing and hair styles have since then.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Good call Rich, I'm sure you're right - center door cowl is just a wee bit different from a coupe. Wish we could see more.

How about another tire brand ? "Titan". Does that demountable rim look odd to you ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:30 am:

It has the loose rim clamps. So no not really.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 05:23 am:

That's a bit naughty! I like it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration