OT: back in the hospital today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT: back in the hospital today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Well, going back into the hospital to finish the kidney stone surgery they started three weeks ago. They will remove the stones they broke up but require surgery to remove. They tell me this time it will be ďlessĒ painful. Hmm ....

I did drive the T around yesterday for about an hour and a half. The odometer turned to 30,000 ... so Iíve driven it about 700 miles since I first started that engine in August. Might be a couple of weeks before Iím out and about again. :-) Hope to go to the Hamburg Snow Buster Swap Meet this coming Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:29 am:

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Positive mindset helps healing...speedy recovery, and enjoy Sunday's event !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:15 pm:

Best of luck Mark.
Don't you just love "it's not going to hurt as much " and my all time favorite "describe your pain from a scale of 1 to 10"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Good luck and have a quick recovery. You will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

Best wishes for your recovery, Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 06:04 pm:

Good luck, Mark. Hope they are correct with the "less" painful part.

And John P., in regard to your "and my all time favorite "describe your pain from a scale of 1 to 10" ". I agree with you. I once told a nurse my pain level was 3.1416. She looked at me like I was crazy. I just thought a dumb question deserved an equally dumb answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Mark get well soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

The "describe your pain from a scale of 1 to 10", and patients rating satisfaction surveys on their hospital and ER care is what has driven the opioid crisis in this country. If you're rated on how well you relieve pain and your salary, or continued employment, relies on the surveys, guess what you do to stay employed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Mark O, Just get through it and get well quickly! (And a good attitude does help a lot!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Mark,

Please tell us the operation was a complete success and you're feeling much better now, with expected hospital release TODAY.

Get Well Quickly,
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration