SWAP MEET VENDORS - Registration Open for 2018 Homecoming at Model T Museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: SWAP MEET VENDORS - Registration Open for 2018 Homecoming at Model T Museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:34 am:

Saturday, July 14, 2018

HOMECOMING SWAP MEET
8:00 am to 3:00 pm

Vendor Registration is open.

National Tour in Richmond is July 8-13 so it is sure to be a great Homecoming and Swap Meet!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS SWAP MEET VENDOR

Download and mail Registration Form OR register online.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

who would drive hundreds of miles for a 8 hour swap meet????? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

People drive from Michigan to attend the one day swap meet in Marietta, Ohio. I drive 250 miles and 4.5 hours for this meet, cause there is good stuff to be had! If we were not tied up otherwise, we'd be in Richmond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Liberals Charlie .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:10 am:

Charley, Why not come to Richmond the week before Homecoming and join us for the National Tour. Meet some of your fellow forum posters and have a great time visiting your museum and touring the area where the 2008 Centennial was held.

As for Homecoming, it is much more than just a swap meet. Last year we had three, standing room only, seminars. Tony Wiltshire, Brent Mize and Mike Francis each put on fascinating seminars. Iím sure this yearís speakers will be equally as good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 01:34 pm:

still to far for a 7 hr meet, to bad!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

Charley,

You already made your point so no need to post again ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

I'll be driving the 672 miles (farther than you, Charley :-) ) to Richmond for the one-day swap meet and several days of touring. Yes, I'm a Liberal. I drove the same route in '08 in my '15 Touring Car (it took me 4 days), so I guess I can manage in my Grand Marquis pulling my T on a trailer. I'm looking forward to it. :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Mike,

Are you going on The Richmond National Tour the week before Homecoming ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Hi guys you all live close, I plan to drive from San Diego.
Iím going to the tour and staying for the extra day. I hope to bring my younger Grandson and the Speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

FJ -- Yes. I have registered for the tour and have a hotel reservation. I'll be there for the duration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Danmark on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Just for the fun of it I checked how to get over from Denmark - it can be done for a not so damned expensive ticket, but 15 hours travel out and home is somewhat scary :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Mike,

Me too .....

I will buy you a meal.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:26 am:

OK, as long as it's BBQ. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Michael D. -- I met you several years ago at Chickasha. It would be good to see you again, so I hope you make it to Richmond. Driving the 672 miles pulling an open trailer will take nearly as long as your 15-hour trip. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:02 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 05:13 am:

Here is a 2 day meet in April.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/849720.html?1522589305

Or you can come to another 2 day meet in May in Luray Va. Luray closes on Sat and there is a 1 day HCCA meet about 120 miles away the next day. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:12 am:

Itís about 300 miles for me and iíll be driving down just for the swap meet. Of course, I will stay another day and see the museum.

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Thanks Willis !

See you there ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:26 pm:

Hell...in Texas, we drive hundreds of miles to eat out for dinner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

I think I will win this one :-)
I plan to drive from San Diego to Richmond and itís 1842 Miles each way. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:00 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Mike,
Bring some Danes with you and you can drive up to Detroit to make it a complete vacation. And I will bring you a couple of bottles of Aquavit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration