Sacramento "T"s Awful Waffle seminars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Sacramento "T"s Awful Waffle seminars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 02:15 pm:

This link tells it all: Thanks for the post, Marv!!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMV0vd1nH6EAIBZNcH6pn3CDPt2BkKxM0wt0P_jItnx -AQdz9qDrKP4m09fXsOJcQ?key=RVN2NFJwS1ZMd3dpV0N4Wll5aklfOHN3WTBVcGFB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

Hal
Great idea and I liked your photos.
How many months to build the car?
Did it all work out?
Any suggestions if another club wanted to do it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

We, Harvey and crew, did it by meeting one or two Saturdays a month and it took about a year. Harvey cleaned and painted a lot of the small parts at home. Eighty percent (80%) of a project like this is getting started. It also takes a person or two to drive it to completion. Everyone that worked on the project had fun and showed up for every meeting. One of our members has an old aircraft hanger on a closed airport where we did the work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

-Hal-
I can't take credit for something I didn't do... The photos show there was a good time enjoyed, and a neat motivation for a wonderful cause! ('Youse guys done good!!)

Take Care; Behave; Stay Warm (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

We did not decide to do this at a meeting. We started our "AWFUL WAFFLE" seminars a long time ago to do Model T maintenance and safety things and just decided to use them for this project. The car is registered and "on the road". Next step is to turn it into cash for the Lions blind project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Thanks Marv for sending that post. I did not take all the photos and I'm not sure who published them. I thank all the guys for a job well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

-Hal-
It seems as though your 'familiar face' appears in some of the photos. I still hope to saying "Hi!" in person when out your way.

Meanwhile - "Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pierre Izaret on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

Nice to look at people that I met 3 years ago.
Congratulations to this team and specialy to Milton Web the instructor who gave me his T publications. I plan to visit you again next april after Bakersfield swap.
Pierre from France

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration