Sidelight Values Guidance

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Sidelight Values Guidance
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:44 am:

I have two sidelights I bought at an estate sale about 15 years ago and I'm thinking about selling them, but I cant find any recent comparable sales. Jno W.Brown model 60 for a 1910 and a Jno W.Brown model 100 for a 1912. I know pictures would help, I can text pictures. Both in good original condition, glass good, no dents, burner parts look good, they need to be polished. I am looking for a range of values. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:02 am:

One way is to to ebay and in the upper right part of the screen you can click on advanced and type in what you are looking for, click in the sold box. If any have been sold in the last year it will show what people are paying.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Jno+W.Brown+model+60&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_saca t=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=97203&_sargn=-1% 26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=10&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Jno+W.Brown+model+60&_sop=10&_sadis=15&_dm d=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_ipg=200&_stpos=97203&_from=R40&_trksid=p2 045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XJno+W.Brown+model+100.TRS0&_nkw=Jno+W.Brown+model +100&_sacat=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:18 am:

Thanks Mark!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration