Old Photo - Hastings on Hudson NY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Hastings on Hudson NY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

OldPhoto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Another wonderful glimpse of the past.
Thanks Davey.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

I like these, especially when the place still exists and someone posts the current view to compare.

I was also thinking it would be kinda cool to let the people in the current place know about the old picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

I agree with Chris. The "before" and "after" pics are cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

I've always (and still am) fascinated by "now & then" books of most any city,....always fun to look at. Boy! If those walls could talk, huh?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration