OT but lots of different model old cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT but lots of different model old cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

I just found this and wanted to share..and a Ford Tractor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-K1LJBJWg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

What a treat it is to see these with identifying captions. I would have been happy to see one each week 20 years ago. We are so lucky to have these show up.
Thanks so much.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lew Morrill on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Yes I agree! What a neat look at cars of the period. The captions double or triple the interest factor. I wonder why no model T's at all? They were about 75% of the cars on the road in this period if I remember correctly.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration