Piquette Plant Orientation Video.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Piquette Plant Orientation Video.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

I wasn't looking for this but it was the video after R. V. Anderson's video on the Highland Park plant.

This is what I do to pay my bills -- and fund this hobby: voice-overs, videos, commercials, movies, theatre etc.

I usually don't blow my own horn but I thought this would be fun to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiVCLy0NjvI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

Great job, Marty! I wanted more, though; it ended too quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Thanks, Bill! I think that was the writer/producers intention: to prepare for the wonder that is Piquette

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

I really need to get down there to see those "new" letter cars! Steve called me when they were on the way to Detroit to help unload but unfortunately, I had just had shoulder surgery which prevented me from using my right arm for pretty much everything! Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Very nice teaser!
I'm glad you tooted your horn. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Marty, Very nice! I agree with the others that it's too short.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M.E. Finch on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Great video Marty, I saw this video in its entirety at the Piquette one week ago. very much enjoyed seeing old Detroit and its influence on the automotive industry, a must see for all model T enthusiasts, check out Henry Fords office, the secret room in which the model T was designed, and 50 cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:02 am:

Toot! Toot!! Love it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:47 am:

Most excellent video.

I'm impressed on how you did all those horn and horse trotting sounds as well as the bicycle bell sounds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Thanks all.

Denny, it's called talent! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Are the cars at 1:48-1:50 Model K Fords? jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Great video! Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:14 am:

To me, the look like R or S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:27 am:

James, that's a widely published photo of 1908 Ford Model S Roadsters being prepped to load. Two of them are decked out with tops and single head/search lights. They were red, and it would have made a great color photo. This photo was probably taken sometime during spring, summer or early fall 1908.

Marty, thank you for the thread and video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Thanks Rob, I sincerely enjoy all the Model K information and exploits you share on the forum. Last year when we arrived at the Dearborn Inn for the OCF, the first car my wife and I spotted was your K standing like a beacon at the hotel entrance.

And thanks also to all the others who share these kinds of things with us here. jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration