Avon bottle I have never sen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Avon bottle I have never sen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

I found this going through boxes at the farm Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

Eau De Kerosene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

Most Avon cologne was pretty flammable as I recall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Avon bottle collecting use to be quite popular years ago. We have a bunch of them but in this area in Texas it's not as it use to be. Auto related would be more collectable than the other styles or they use to be anyway. That's a nice one you have and looks like you have the original box so that's a plus.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration