Here,s another accessory from Dads stash

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Here,s another accessory from Dads stash
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

I found this in a box in the basement, it is all brass Autolock patented Jan.23 1912, I would say used on 1914 to 1916 funny thing is you could beat this lock with a small screw driver Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

With the key removed, the inside of the KW switch base is locked onto the rear of the tumbler. Probably used mostly on 1913 and 1914's. There is a steel cover version for the '15 and '16. This is one I have on my '14.

The innards of the switch base mounted to the coil box is not the same as the standard switch. The locking KW switch base is needed to make that Autolock cover functional.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Thanks Ken this was on a 1915 switch Dad picked up at a swap meet for 2.00 according to the note he left in the box. cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Sweet. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration