Couplet -Dallas Center, Iowa-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Couplet -Dallas Center, Iowa-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Are those wire wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Yup, theme wire wheels.
Seems to be the year without the little window behind the doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Think I found it at Walnut and 15th, Dallas Center, Iowa.
walnut 15th dallas center iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Great today shot Vern. Wells Fargo has replaced the large building on the right corner of the old photo. All the others on that side of the block are still there.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:59 am:

This picture has been posted before. Appears to be a 15 with upgraded hood, radiator and fenders. I cannot see any port windows with the resolution as posted. My coupelet had the same toolbox but on the passenger side location.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration