Putting on chains-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Putting on chains-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

Not a Ford,but still period correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

Ma ma, can I listen to Daddy put the chains on the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Nice.
Maybe a REO from about 1911.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:19 am:

There are several nice things here. The taillight might be a dainty Deitz. The big hub cap might be Overland. Charley could tell us. I like the Doctor's bag style suitcase in the rear seat. The duster is also fun but not well posed.
It's always great to see these.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

i have tried my best to make it an overland ,but i just cant do it.but not reo they didnt have hubs like that. the taillight i think is a castle. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Pictures are not always what they seem to be...

I thought he had too much to drink and was expelling some of it! :-)

OR

He is the local Vet at a house call to treat a ladies cat who ran under his car and he is trying to get it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie, Memphis TN on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

He??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

I think who ever it is, got run over and they covered up the body?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration