What year and model is Granny sitting in?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: What year and model is Granny sitting in?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:07 am:

Greetings:

A picture I found at my great grandfathers house in Boston. This is my great great grandmother in a Model T. Can the early car experts tell us more about the car?

application/pdfgranny in model T
granny in Model T.pdf (183.1 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:16 am:

I have no idea why the PDF is not open.. hmm. sorry about that I am too computer ignorant to know .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:17 am:

Hi Erik,

The car appears to be a 1914 Ford Model T runabout. The rear folded windshield and the curved windshield support rod are 1914 only features. Thank you for sharing that nice photograph, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:25 am:

Hi Erik,

I did open your PDF. I am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to convert your PDF into a JPG. More than a few folks here are real computer magicians, I am not. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:47 am:

Erik. Is the fellow next to her, your Great Grandpa? Great picture. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Bergmann Sydney - Australia on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:12 am:

Granny in Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:08 am:

14 roadster
The windshield support is the giveaway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:41 am:

Thanks for the ID. The gentleman on the right wearing the boater is a great uncle of some sort. Granny is the real deal, love the hats.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration