Old Photo - Pedal car plane

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Pedal car plane
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:11 am:

I would think that this is a home conversion.
The hood reminds me of an earlier Ford like an '05 F maybe?
Anyhow the license plate number is really low. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 09:03 am:

It's a bitsa...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

The propeller looks authentic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Looks like a bent up snow shovel !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

BI-PLANE?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

I lime, I just sent a copy to my work email. It might just become my new computer background

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:05 am:

If it has a Model T engine in it, it won't fly as the prop is curved the wrong way. Inverted fat man steering wheel? Love the bracing wires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:14 am:

Is the engine cover a Singer sewing machine cover??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration