I Kinda Like This One...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I Kinda Like This One...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

...it's not "cheesy". And a flat head to boot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

I likee

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Not bad. The shiny rivets could stand to be hidden, and those two tone wheels are kind of weird, but overall I like it. Looks like cheap fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

30-31 model "A" 19 inch wheels with slip-on chrome spoke covers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

Model A chassis and wheels. An early V8 engine with a Model T body (maybe). Could be a reproduction body. It looks good for a rod, but would not qualify as a Model T. It's mostly Ford. The car should have a T block to be considered a T.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Oh yeah! The Godfather of the performance car genre. Great candidate for TROG.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

I like

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

TIM, the best of three worlds. a-t-and wee 8.cute as all getout. very neat. GREG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

You can say what you want about the fact that "it's not all "T", but it's got one thing going for it that I think is a real plus! It's got Ford brakes on all four wheels! I think they're hydraulic (the fronts at least) and for original FORD four wheel brakes, I think I'd stick with Model A mechanical brakes, but this car is still pretty neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Ya' know, one more idea occurs to me,....a little wood pickup box, with just a bit of "overhang" in place of the turtle deck would sure make a cute little rig too! In fact, I'd think it would be pretty easy to make it so with just four bolts (one at roughly each corner) you could make the pickup box and turtle deck "interchangeable"! A whole different "look" with just four bolts to deal with! Just a thought,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:30 am:

I bet with that thing flies. I really like it, especially with it being all Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Perfect for TROG!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration