Driving home from work in Nellie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Driving home from work in Nellie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

Was in the twenties when I drove home in the T last week. Finally there is enough daylight to safely drive to and from work. Here I am leaving for home.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4iJ0vachck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

And my wife took this video of me arriving home on the same trip. The garage was built in 1919, so the car fits to a T. :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7d362wqA1A

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Very cool. Watching the second video my heart stopped thinking you were going to hit the garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

Great videos. Did George Eastman operate the camera :-):-):-)

Between you and Steve Jelf I sure do enjoy the home videos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

My garage has two bays ... one for the T and the other side has a table saw, band saw, sander, drill press. I have a vintage workbench on the far wall on the car side and when the T is in there it's just enough space for me to stand or sit at the bench. It's tight in there. Shelves on both sides of the garage hold mountains of interesting stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 06:12 pm:

You know ... you do have an option to push a like button on those videos .... ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Mark I thought your Nellie was on a salt free diet 🤔

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Well ...yes, the roads were actually dry and clean .... it was the parking lot at the Museum that sucked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:03 am:

I wish I remembered HOW to log in to youtube. I would "like" if I did. :-)
I got a kick out of those clips!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration