Old Photo - A Day In The Mountains

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - A Day In The Mountains
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:28 pm:

Early Rock hound ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:48 am:

Department of Conservation and Development
Division of Geology
Looks like "Washington" on the plates.
26-7 coupe with bar under headlights and not so balloon tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:06 am:

Looks like a mid-year production '26, so yes wood wheels were still standard equipment. They sure look like balloon tires to me. You could know for sure if you could see if the rims were split-rims, but I can't see that in the photo clearly. Could easily be one of those fleet vehicles that were delivered in black to match the existing fleet of the department's cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Good work Vern ! I couldn't make out the plate.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration