A very nice T video........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A very nice T video........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 09:05 am:

My son just sent me this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U31vL8s-uE&feature=youtu.be

It features a nice little 1925 T pickup doing what it was designed to do....work. I noticed that towards the end, the driver enters the car from the left side, so I assume it is a Canadian Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Nice video and great, peaceful scenery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Thanks, George!
Yes, I've had very similar experiences when growing up on the farm.... We had the 'TT', a saw rig, and even the McCormick-Deering, just of a year or two different vintages. The sounds provide many memories!

Take Care; Behave; Stay Warm (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

Yes, it's Canadian. I forget whether it's in BC or Alberta, but it's one of those western provinces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

Does anyone wonder if OSHA would 'approve' that saw rig???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

While I have seen that video here before I enjoy it each time I see it. I'm glad it's here for those who haven't seen it too.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

Thanks for posting, what an enjoyable video, I also liked the "Sunday drive."
Rick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration