Model T Backup Camera

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model T Backup Camera
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

Camera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

looks like a Kodak Brownie camera LOL is it digital?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Ha ... not actually a Kodak. A novelty Kodak clone. The smallest box camera I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Alright, has anyone successfully made a rear view camera / aka mirror using a r v camera and a cell phone for an early car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

-A Novel Thought?-
With American ingenuity as it is, someone surely has their 'Go-Pro' camera back there to monitor the rear traffic. If only we could add a 'flash' (as if taking a picture of those 'T-tailgaters') when they get too close? :-)

Yeah, I know.... We don't have the traffic volume some others do. But, be aware 'Stupidity' travels everywhere!

"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Airbags are next. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

-Ignacio-
Check this thread:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/445679.html?1400301381

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

I can't comment on backup cameras but I'm enjoying the colors and clarity in your photo.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration