McPherson College, Kansas Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: McPherson College, Kansas Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:05 pm:

The Auto Restoration students at McPherson College are hosting their 4th annual swap meet on Saturday April 21, 2018. The Flatland T's have been supportive since the beginning and will be again this year.

The reason I mention it here is to encourage others to take a vending space and join us. We've got 9 local 'T' people that have spaces so far. I believe there are approximately 45 total spaces sold so far.

At the last 2 swap meets, I've bought more than some years at Chickasha or Hershey.

Come on out and join us. If you sign up before March 1, spaces are just $15 each. Just write in "Model T" in the space for company.

You can register at:

https://www.mcpherson.edu/autorestoration/cars/

Or pm me and I will email you a registration form to mail in.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration