Old Photo - Bucking Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Bucking Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:31 am:

When I was a kid growing up in El Cajon, California, there was a Model T truck that lived in someone's back yard. Every year the owner would drive it in the Fourth of July parade. The back wheels had unequal spokes so that wheels were out of round by 6 inches or so. The rear end would buck and roll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:23 am:

What's the first line on the front wheel? I think I can can make out "ABC Shows and Carnivals" but that first bit eludes me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Just last week Noah Stutzman was talking about the clown car wheels he once made. He could not figure out why the car did not simply fall apart. Picture shows only two wheels off center. Mr. Stutzman said he built all four wheels offset.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:52 am:

On the wheel : maybe says "Don't miss the . . . " ?

I remember a clown car with crazy wheels - Barnum & Bailey circus under the bigtop about 1952. Fun 'til it backfired, scared me plumb to death !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration