Coast To Coast Update Please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Coast To Coast Update Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Did I miss it?

Has anyone heard if Tim Moore ever got his 1920 Coast to Coast Traveling T to England yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

W Jorgensen bumped it up. I'll add a link.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/826855.html?1517708849

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:38 am:

I believe that the car is now at Neil Tuckett's place in England.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Thanks Wayne, I missed that one.

Chris appears to be correct!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration