I was followed last night.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I was followed last night.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 05:48 am:

Last night something was following home.
This morning I found this on the drive up and in the car.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 06:09 am:

Wow, VERY cool. It has the right look and stance.

Looks like it is lowered, do you have pics of the mods done to it for lowering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 09:44 am:

I think it's looking for a little affection I've had a couple of cars tail gate all the way home!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 09:47 am:

Nice !! Your plans are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Yes it is lowered and I will posed other photos during next weeks with a lot of questions.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Very cool and looking forward to more photos!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration