Which Direction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Which Direction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

The small lever on the bottom of the steering column the operates the timer, I'm not sure which direction it goes, it has a slight bend does it point toward the steering wheel or toward the end of the steering column?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Crogan on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

the reason for the offset is to help the timer rod clear the radiator hose and anything else, I put mine on for the best clearance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Richard, most I have come across have the bend towards the radiator, if there is a bend.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 11:05 am:

The early ones have the bend. The late ones don't.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration