Stolen wire wheels update, $500.00 reward

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Stolen wire wheels update, $500.00 reward
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

A reminder and better description of my six 30 X 3 1/2 Dayton wire wheels that were stolen from me in December. I finally found a picture of them so can give you a better I. D. They were black (old paint) complete with hubs, Rocky Mountain Brake drums, Olympic tires, brass knock off nuts. I'm putting up a $500.00 reward to the person that leads us to the return of the wheels. My worst fear is that one of you buys them at what might seem like a bargain price and I or the police ends up confiscating them....... Heaven forbid!
Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 12:03 am:

We should all keep a sharp at Chickasaw and especially Bakersfield. How about posting the picture here so we have a better idea of what we are looking for?

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration