Rear window

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Rear window
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

does anyone have a drawing of how the window wood frame goes together in a 1926 coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 08:58 am:

I have a '22 Coupe if that is any help. I don't know what changes were made but if you want I can send you a picture or post one here. If I post it here it always comes out large for some reason. The picture I have is just the wood frame work as most of my other rebuild pictures were lost in a computer crash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:29 am:

Rick: PM me and I'll try to send some pics. I'm working on a '26 coupe with wood around the rear window, but all steel around sides. There were at least 2 different versions of the '26 coupe body. I'm jab35 at cornell dot edu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 11:16 am:

I have a '26 coupe that came off the assembly line in March of 1926 and it had no wood around the windows. The only wood in the body was the body blocks between the chassis and the body, the roof, the floor the hood shelves, the running board spacers and the the seat frames. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Thats strange as mine was made in May '26 and it has wood around the rear and quarter windows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

My '26 coupe with engine and frame # associated with April 29, 1926 has a wood frame around the rear window. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Mine has the same wood on rear window and steel on the sides

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Can't somone send me some pictures without going through all the red tape with Emails

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Here is older post with some photos. Searching the forum using Google is rather easy if you select good key words.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/103517.html?1251507315

BTW, forum replies to posters can't have attached photos, so that is why reply needs an email address for sending photo attachments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

thanks guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

Rick also the inside garnish is different , i have 2 coupes 26 and see, i think [[but not sure ]] the one with slots are for metal around window

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration