Anyone else notice the Vintage Ford link at the top of the forum? Is this for discussing articles in the Magazine? If so I like the idea.
That didn't take long, we put it there about an hour ago at the request of our editor Aleesa.
I am letting her make the first post!
She is looking for a place to communicate with the membership.
From the Veteran Car Club of Tasmania Inc.
* Veteran & Edwardian, manufactured prior to December 31st 1918.
* Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1919 and December 31st 1930.
* Post Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1931 and December 31st 1949.
* Classic Acceptance, manufactured between January 1st 1950 and December 31st 1969.
* Modern Classic, manufactured between January 1st 1970 and December 31st 1989.”
Great idea! Convenient and timely feedback from readers on magazine likes and dislikes rather than relying on folks to respond to surveys.
The recent survey comments were heard loud and clear. Thank you Aleesa.
Very cool. Check it out. :-)
I seem to be able to see things I never have before on the "topics" page PLUS the forum from 2002!
Shoot. I tried to replicate that "topics" page and I couldn't do it from the front mtfca page.
Aha! If I go to the "Welcome to the VF Forum" link and click on topics in the top bar, I'm there! :-)
2002 forum? Uber cool. Thank you Chris. Been waiting for this. :-)
My second life Crappy was just two years old then!