What is Vintage Ford at top of Forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: What is Vintage Ford at top of Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

Anyone else notice the Vintage Ford link at the top of the forum? Is this for discussing articles in the Magazine? If so I like the idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

That didn't take long, we put it there about an hour ago at the request of our editor Aleesa.

I am letting her make the first post!

She is looking for a place to communicate with the membership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

From the Veteran Car Club of Tasmania Inc.

* Veteran & Edwardian, manufactured prior to December 31st 1918.

* Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1919 and December 31st 1930.

* Post Vintage, manufactured between January 1st 1931 and December 31st 1949.

* Classic Acceptance, manufactured between January 1st 1950 and December 31st 1969.

* Modern Classic, manufactured between January 1st 1970 and December 31st 1989.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Thanks Chris.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Great idea! Convenient and timely feedback from readers on magazine likes and dislikes rather than relying on folks to respond to surveys.

The recent survey comments were heard loud and clear. Thank you Aleesa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 12:12 am:

Very cool. Check it out. :-)
I seem to be able to see things I never have before on the "topics" page PLUS the forum from 2002!
Shoot. I tried to replicate that "topics" page and I couldn't do it from the front mtfca page.
Aha! If I go to the "Welcome to the VF Forum" link and click on topics in the top bar, I'm there! :-)
2002 forum? Uber cool. Thank you Chris. Been waiting for this. :-)
My second life Crappy was just two years old then!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration