Old Photo - Livingston radiator and other mods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Livingston radiator and other mods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Nice picture Herb! I have a very nice original Livingston that I plan to pair with my Frontenac Ames Speedster sometime this year. Now I am more motivated to get going!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 08:48 am:

Will someone explain the "pancake" device on the right hand car crank? Is that one of the in cab starting systems, where you just pull a handle in the cab and the linkage cranks the engine over?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

It's a spring or compressed air starter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration