Jamaica

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Jamaica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

I wonder if Henry Ford ever sold any model Tís in Jamaica. If there are any T guys at the sandals south coast hit me up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Research the Kingston Industrial Garage. They sold them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Tanks mon, respect

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

"Yah, Mon...Eirie!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

Headed to Montego bay on the 17th. 1st time out of the country. Hope they let me back in!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

I went to Montego Bay on a driver's license back in the day but did not see Model T's. Did get to ride in a LADA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 12:33 am:

Dallas, did you call Montego Bay and warn them you are coming? :-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 06:34 am:

No Dave, Im going to suprise them. Economy trip. Im gonna take a tent and sleep on the beach. Should be able to catch some fish to eat. Maybe the stables will let me use a rent-a-horse for transportation. I may have to warn them next time though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 08:11 am:

Make sure you read the travel advisory for Jamaica

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 08:21 am:

I did Peter. Thanks. Im taking my wife for protection. If they are 1/2 as scared of her as I am , we will be ok.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Bayer naperville Ill on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Just got back from Negril no problems mon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:24 am:

Have been to Sandal's - Negril many times after Ocho Rios & Dunn's River. We got spoiled! Seven miles of white sand beach (can walk into town), unreal sunsets, great food varieties, and many amenities. Kich back, but invest in an excursion to Rick's Cafe, too. You won't be disappointed! More restaurants at Sandals-Beaches are close by.
But if you're really adventurous on beach-walking, Hedonism is next door.... That was a one-time experience for us!!
And don't forget to have some Appleton rum and Blue Mountain coffee brought home!!

"Yah-mon!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Donít forget to take your bod suit mon.
Translation: donít forget to take your bath suit (swim trunks) man.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration