Hillbilly Tour 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Hillbilly Tour 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 03:45 am:

The Hillbilly Tour this year will be based in St. Joe MO., Sept. 5,6,7,8. I'm posting this because I live just 35 minutes from there, and as I have a lot of larger T parts that I will be listing later on that would be too large for me to ship, this would be a good opportunity for me to bring them to St. Joe for pickup. If anyone that is planning on going or knows anyone that isn't but needs something picked up, this will work out great. I know this is pretty early in the year, but I thought it would be good to bring it up so everyone can be thinking about it. I hope to start listing this stuff this spring. I have wheels, rims, fenders, a nice '23 turtle deck, a black era frame with parts, etc. I can keep things here till the tour, heck, they've been here for years now. :-) Just a heads up. Hope to see you all there. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration