Henry Ford Old Car Festival Registration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Henry Ford Old Car Festival Registration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

I got the email from The Henry Ford that registration will open June first. The first car is $25. The next is $5.00 up to the total max fee of $35.00, which is what it had been for the last several years. Featured will be factory pickups.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

The fee is refundable for cars not accepted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

Cant wait!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

Acting on the possibility that I'll have an eligible car in shape to make the trip, and that it will be accepted, I suggested to one of our local clubs that others submit cars and that we drive up to Michigan together. So far no takers. If it turns out that I am able to make the trip, anybody between here and there who is also taking a car is welcome to join the parade.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration