Old photo- Coupe with visor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo- Coupe with visor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

That's the kind of visor I like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

The pretty gal riding in it seems to like it too. Great picture !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

Those transparent visors would make it much easier to see the traffic lights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Would make a heck of a topic for a painting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

Sure would like to find one for the '19 Centerdoor !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

Searching through a catalog today I found this:

It is similar to the one on this coupe and to an aluminum frame I have. Mine had the remains of green translucent celluliod in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:19 am:

Speaking on sun shades, these door shades came with my car. Were these after market?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Yes, There was a full set on a '25 Maxwell that came out of a barn in 1967. Here is a set that was on Ebay similar to yours:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CLASSIC-OLD-CAR-FRINGED-PULL-OUT-WINDOW-SHADES-1 915-1920-MODEL-T-ERA-/351540753088
Surley someone has an old ad for them.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration