Old photo-Dump truck scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo-Dump truck scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Is that Mack Cole?:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

If it's on Earth ... It's Mack !!! :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

dumping gravel/sand into a concrete paver's loading/mixing skip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Two different trucks. Same bed set up on both. Thanks Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

naw,aint me! I think the first 1 is a smith formatruck because it has car running boards,the second 1 is a TT judging from the rear tires.

Those beds appear to be made all of wood and totally manually operated.There is 1 that used to be in Pageland SC that had a bed like that and everyone thought it was homemade. I did till I saw these pics.Don't know if it is still there but it was very similar in design. All wood except for hinges and such.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration