God bless this woman and all those who post on you tube. Roadster Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: God bless this woman and all those who post on you tube. Roadster Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 09:58 am:

I have been reading and rereading the directions that came with the new top for my 24 Roadster. I think somewhere along the way I developed readers block. I searched the fourm and found numerous entrys and some wonderful photos but this video brought is all together. Some times I'm dense and need to be held by the hand and shown what I'm looking at.

I just want to thank all those who have the skills and take the time to post on You Tube.

Thank you so much.

Watch "1923 - 1925 Ford Model T Touring Top Installation Video" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/24PVyCfqQhU

Now actually doing it is the next step.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:16 am:

I tried to find a video last week of someone adjusting the high gear clutch bolt so I could make sure mine was right but could not find 1 while i had access to high speed net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Oh ya James, that video brought it all together for me. Glad for videos. Wish I was smart enough to post video but a few photos will have to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Nice video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Elizabeth has two or three videos on her website and I believe classtique's website. They dont show everything but pretty close. I found about the hardest part of installing a new top was getting up the nerve to get started, and then take the old top off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

For those that might not know there's a he*l of a lot on you tube as far as how to's go. To be honest I check there on occasion. First time was changing the cabin filter on the nissan. Drier repairs, furnace info, washer or dish washer stuff.... the list is almost endless. In doubt? check You Tube.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration