Old Photo-Gassing up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Gassing up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:30 pm:

We might have had this one before, but here it is again.
Quite a radiator ornament!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Perhaps made from a Model 16 Buick with a rear seat moved forward. Those gas pumps are great looking.
Thanks Herb.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Royster on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

I believe the pump is a Bowser Red Sentry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

the pump is a g&b t-8. i have two one with a 5 gal attachment and one with 10 gal attachment. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Royster on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

I believe you are right Charley!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

mike you were close, do you have pumps??i do gas pump sheet metal for a living + 100 of my own. been at it since 1984. never sell unless i have two. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Royster on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

Charley: I grew up working on them as a Gulf Oil Distributor and have traded and restored them all my life. Have a small collection now, old cars and hit & miss engines are my main hobby. We will have to share photos, off topic of course!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration