REVELATION!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: REVELATION!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

I got a nos 25-27 open car rear view mirror last week. The two screws for it were in a small envelope with the mirror. I was thinking on the way out to the garage a minute ago if those two screws might just be the same one as the horn button screw used on the 19-27 Fords. Guess what, it is! The nuts for the mirror are square, and the nut for the horn button is hex, the screw is identical!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Good info Larry.
Thanks for sharing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

Praise the Lord & pass the potato salad

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

Larry,
Would you post some photos of the NOS mirror, and also the Ford box if it was with it? Does it have the TRICO stamping?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

Jim: If you insist I'll try to get some photos. I hate that stuff, because I don't know how to do it well. It is exactly the same mirror that Dan Treace posted this week, and it does have the Trico insignia on the back side. Unfortunately the box didn't survive. If it was me I would have done anything to save it, but since it was shipped by the nephew of the former owner who doesn't have the same love for this stuff as we do, he discarded it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration