OT - Early Fords in color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Early Fords in color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

I've been playing with a black and white to color link, then adding color with a photo app. It gives a different look to the black and white pics many of us have seen for years. Sometimes color brings a hauntingly life-like quality to the people and machines in the photo.

A New Zealand Model K speedster:

The first Model N:

Henry Ford and Ed "Spider" Huff setting the one mile world speed record, on ice, in 1904:

Model T number 1, or a prototype, just back from the hunting trip/check out drive:

Barney Oldfield racing 999:

Henry Ford with the six cylinder racer. I believe at the Ormond (Daytona) Beach races, winter 1905:

I believe the second version of the six cylinder racer:

Henry Ford with the six racer:

Frank Kulick demonstrating the first Model K:

Ford Six winning one of seven silver cups in a 24 hour endurance run:

Henry Ford speaking with farmer with a 1906 Ford Model K:

Ford Six after completing a run from Oklahoma City to Kansas City in 1908:

Model K stripped down at a hill climb:

Ford Six caught doing what Ford Model K did, go fast.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 12:16 am:

Beautiful. All of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 04:10 am:

colorized black balloon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 05:25 am:

WOW, these are fantastic, really brings out detail. Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:42 am:

great pics....thanks

some are showing the cranks as being brass plated....still wondering when they discontinued the plating of the cranks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Rob, Keep up the good work..... We really enjoy it!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Thanks guys. A few more I worked up over the weekend. A few I pulled off other posts.

Before there was Ford Motor Company:

Dodge Brothers, 1907 or 1908. A Ford K touring and at the far right, a K roadster:

Portland OR K roadster:

Popular theater star:

At least 13 Model B taxis were used on the streets of London. Another 50 were ordered, however Ford had discontinued the Model B when the order was sent to Detroit from a cab company in London:

Henry Ford in well known T photo:

Henry Ford with the Lenoir car constructed by Ford to prove a viable car existed prior to the Selden car, 1907:

Henry Ford seated with a young 1906 Model K test driver:

Hijacked from a recent forum post:

Henry Ford in a 1905 Ford Model B:

Another recent forum theft:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration