2018 MTFCA National Tour - Richmond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 2018 MTFCA National Tour - Richmond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:33 am:

I have received several calls concerning truck and trailer parking during the tour at the hotels. The fairgrounds, which is the site of the Kuhlman Center and for Sunday registration and the opening dinner, has free parking for trucks and trailers the whole week. It is regularly patrolled and has plenty of room. Also, if you want a cheap campsite, for $20/night you can have electric and dry camp there, just as many did during the Centennial. We still have openings, so get your registrations in and “Come Home to Richmond”.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

There are still spots open for the tour.

Jerry Kramer is a stickler for detail - he is planning the route - you can’t beat $20 a night to securely dry camp.

If you have not made your reservations yet - please consider attending ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:05 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

You know there are TWO National Tours this year. The heading would be nice to which

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

I Googled it and I think it's
Richmond Indiana:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

No Kuhlman Center in the Redwoods, I can't believe I read this post the second time...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:58 am:

Morning Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:01 am:

Bump

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration