Old Photo - Backseat Drivers Dream Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Backseat Drivers Dream Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:44 pm:

I believe that is the Procrastinator's Model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

Nah, that is for those folks who don't know if they are coming or going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Seems like this T or one like it was in another thread a few years ago. Not as a picture but the story behind it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

I have seen pictures of several. I imagine a time when Model T's were a throw away item. We heard several stories of guys buying them for $20 or getting one for cleaning up the barn or yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

You won't have to back out into the street or turn around in the driveway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

It's sad what all was, and still is, done to these cars over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

That guy must be off a little. Doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Richard you are right about T's becoming almost throw away or giveaway items and especially at Farm auctions in the 50s thru the late 60's. My Father and I went to a lot of farm auctions and there usually was several chassis, parts and body parts piled up in piles. I bought one of those piles along with a 38 Ford flat bed PU for around 50.00 and gave the 38 Ford PU to a guy to haul the T parts pile to my place. Looking back now the guy got the better deal with the 38 PU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Push T - pull T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

I heard the foo foo bird fly's backwards because he wanted to see where he's been not where he's going,wonder what's going on with the twin t.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration