Pictures for Richard Moore :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Pictures for Richard Moore :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

Richard: Here are some pictures to prove it. :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

I never thought of using one to chop wood on!!
Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Dan, Richard is coveting your pan straightener in a big way! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

Keith: What is a "pan straightener"?? Do you mean he wants my chopping block??? :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Yep, same thing as a chopping block. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:34 am:

Stupid question here, is the pan jig cast out of steel or cast iron? My guess is the legs are CS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:36 am:

What I miss typed is the base is Cast Steel and the legs are cast iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 09:19 am:

Well I was interested but itís probably bent and warped by now with all that wood thatís been chopped all over it. That looks like hardwood. Iíll bring you a full pickup load of hardwood slivers so you can get that bulky contraption out of your way. Does it come with instructions? Iíd be the king of junk at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Instructions are simple. Hold Hatchet in right hand, hold wood in left hand, DO NOT cut off left hand. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

You shouldnít take that kind of risk. Iíd use it for what itís intended. A cold seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

It would make a good bar stool. Would not tip over easy. Good idea!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration