HILLBILLY TOUR 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: HILLBILLY TOUR 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:37 am:

The Hillbilly Tour is alive and well. Somehow the information did not get in the VINTAGE FORD, but the 36th Annual tour will be September 5th thru 9th in and around historic St. Joseph, MO. As usual, Gene and Kay Gemmill are handling the registration. Information and forms can be obtained by contacting: genekaygemmill1932@sbcglobal.net or 417-881-6702 The tour is limited to 50 cars and is already over half filled up,
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Too bad it coincides with the OCF. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Steve is right. We're going to the OCF again, now that they've corrected the problems they had last year.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

The location is great for me, and wish it was another date too. OCF is one of my all time favorites. A St. Joseph tour would be great too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

Love to do the hillbilly tour have heard a lot about it. However OCF is top of the list!
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Frank Thankyou for your post I have been waiting . Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

The Hillbilly Tour is always great. I've been four and dad had done two with out me also. Always great stuff to see and do. 2017 saw me with my car down, but it was based out of Lake of the Ozarks this time where I live. So I followed in my car for several days and took pics that I posted here. It was a fun time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

bump: Thought I'd send it to the top one more time. Too bad it conflicts - but they've had it this time of year for 35 years - sort of tradition I guess!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

bump One more time as some still think it has been canceled. It should appear in the next Vintage Ford.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration