Marketing the Model T vol 1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Marketing the Model T vol 1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Hello has any one bought this book and do you think it is a good one ? I collect ads for all my cars but the Model T in the early years are great. The one I like best is if you can afford a horse you can afford a ford. cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Colin,

As the song says: "You can't afford to marry, if you can't afford a Ford".

marry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:32 am:

I asked this question before Christmas but got no replies. Has anyone bought this book?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:39 am:

I googled the title and did not get any hits, at least on the first page. Is that the correct title and do you have a link to the book?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Have a copy, the contact site was on the forum in Dec. Fair to good reproductions of adv. up to 1922 or so. Most print pages seem to be made from photocopies. But many are ads from Ford of Canada that haven't ever seen. 118 pages, B/W only.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration