FJ - Take A Humor Break - Post Up Your Funnies - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Take A Humor Break - Post Up Your Funnies - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

I will go first ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Markham----central TX. on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Genius

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

No matter what you are going to work on and no matter how much you think you know about fixing it, you should always have a Haynes repair manual close at hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:37 am:

/Users/hal/Desktop/VID-20180116-WA0003.mp4 alias

I hope this works!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:38 am:

It didn't

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 01:10 am:

How about a nice, clean, two stanza limerick. Got to be a rare item. When you read the first line don't start thinking of the country version.

There was a man from Nantucket
who kept all his cash in a bucket.
His daughter, named Nan,
ran away with a man,
and as for the bucket, Nantucket.

He followed 'em down to Pawtucket,
Nan, the man and the bucket.
He said to the man,
"You are welcome to Nan".
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 01:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 01:28 am:

Hehehehe!

man

Too true but still funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 02:19 am:

Glad I ain't the only one that stays up all night. The boys with their "masks" and the man/woman control panel have got to be two of the funniest things I've see lately. :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:48 am:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Whadd'ya mean I ain't period correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

fortune cookie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Actual note from a co-worker years ago.
notice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

My back porch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Iíve spent the week on one panel of the 09 without complete success. You guys made me laugh for the first time in a couple of days, everyone very funny indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

I like this one
disc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

This is perfect for me and explains why I have to rely on this forum so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

This is in the same vein as the one Duey posted:

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 12:19 am:

Oh my gosh! You guys are fantastic! Thanks FJ! :-)
Alex, that is too darned funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 01:31 am:

Taken this morning in Goldfield, Nevada

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 09:57 am:

The fortune cookie reminded me . . .

I've lost it, but I once got a fortune cookie in a Chinese restaurant that said "You will be hungry in one hour."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:07 am:

This is from the fortune cookie I opened a little after noon on Dec. 31st. I felt short-changed on that one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:34 am:

And we all remember this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Hmmm. Misfortune cookies ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

Is MMO better from a can or a plastic container?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

It all depends on whether you use a water pump, or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 05:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

The sign on the whore house door, GIRLS ARE GONE SO BEAT IT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Hot rod friend sent me this today! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:53 am:

The parts guy at work got a bumper sticker from a trucker today that said:
Stupid Should Hurt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 07:19 am:

rebuilding new orleans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

How many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?? 13 because ice cream has no bones! Being in Amish country thursday,i really like FG's Amish road rage!!!!!!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

Your headed to shipshee Bud?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Dallas,i'm sure we will but it will be later in the year.I guess i would really like to see you and that great TT.We might try for the OCF this year but who knows?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

Bud, I look forward to both but I really hope you can make the OCF. Bring that young driver with you. I want to take the TT but I hear factory pickups are featured this year. May have to take both?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

"Bring that young driver with you"? I didn't know Bud's Missus drove the T????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

She drives her model A but i will not let her drive the 14 because of no self commencer!! The steering on early T's is very quick also!That young driver is at Mich Tech in Houghton and verybusey.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

just bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Taken a few years ago on a two lane by Watkins Glen, NY

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Jim, my brother and I raced a 47 and 48 chevys like that when kids were kids. Neither car moved an inch but we raced each other and had cops chasing robbers right there in our back yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 05:26 am:

dogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 07:38 am:

Dallas, us kids did the same thing in Dad's Model A coupe that was left in the back yard after he swapped out the engine to put in the sedan that he drove on his Rural Mail Route in the early 50's. Me and all of the neighbor kids "drove" that coupe all over the country. :-) Looking back, both it and the sedan were in very nice shape then, even the interiors were in decent shape. We didn't even get any pictures of them back then, heck, they were just old cars. Even back then, I had an interest in those "old" cars, but most all of my friends didn't see what I did. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 09:37 am:

John your post will likely become my brothers B-day card he thinks the only dog in the world is a Rottie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 03:31 am:

Good one Mr G R Cheshire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:43 am:

The Final Log In Attempt

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

I thought that was so funny,i asked the wife to do the same for me! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

Some days you just want to say ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Wish I could put up this picture,it on my cellar door,a little kitty with his left arm over the fence with a squinted eye says, yes I have my faults,being wrong is not one of them. this trip has been neat. thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 05:20 am:

Here's a couple....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 06:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Here it is....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

a smile for everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 02:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 02:38 am:

There once was a girl from St' Paul

Who wore a newspaper dress to a ball

the dress caught on fire . . . and burned her entire . . . .

front page . . . sports section . . . . and all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 02:49 am:

Most of the newer cars have back-up-sensors that warn the driver before the rear bumper actually comes in contact with something.

Most people probably think that this valuable feature came out of the minds of engineers but it was recently disclosed that it was a concept developed by a Chinese farmer.

His invention was simple yet effective. Scroll down to see a photo of the prototype back-up-sensor being demonstrated. It emits a high pitched squeal when the vehicle backs into something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:24 am:

And now EMISSIONS CONTROL has hit the logging camps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:36 am:

This may be considered dark humor but it is one of my personal favorites. And I think it's funny as HE double toothpicks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Myers on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:03 am:

This is from the AACA E-newsletter.

My Birthday Present

By J. Michael Hemsley, Chattanooga, TN, jmichaelhemsley@gmail.com

Soon after my return from Vietnam in 1969, I bought a 1956 Lotus 11LM from Evel Knievel's father, Bob Knievel. The car was in Butte, Montana; I was teaching ROTC at Eastern Washington State College in Cheney, Washington, so it meant an all day road trip. Two cadets and the son of another instructor came with me across northern Idaho and over the mountains to Butte.

As we descended the Continental Divide, we saw how treacherous Montana in late November could be - a VW Beetle was down a slope on its side. When we saw the first head pop out of the window, we came to a careful stop, rescued two women and four kids from the VW, and put it on its wheels again. We left them at a gas station and had a good feeling about being able to help. Amazingly, we saw them again as we headed west that evening - all the VW needed was a tow up the slope, and they were on their way again.

Arriving in Butte, we had to wonder how Bob Knievel survived selling used foreign cars and new Siata Springs in such a decaying town. We quickly found his showroom, and Bob led us to the Lotus. It started up immediately, and we were completely seduced by its beauty. The price was $900, and I handed it over without any negotiation. The car was quickly loaded, and we were underway by late afternoon.

At a stop at Porkchop John's for sandwiches, my three companions realized that we'd have to stop for gas somewhere in rural west Montana and that whoever was pumping gas would probably ask what kind of car was on the trailer. For the next few hours, a new marque and model emerged. The Lotus, competition number 426, became a 426cc Babushka-engined Zeiss Icon Skoda.

When we stopped, I asked to have the car filled and opened the hood to check the oil. As anticipated, the attendant, a wizened looking old cowboy, asked "What kind of car is that, sonny?" It was Dean who got to him first and announced the well-practiced, "It's a 426cc Babushka-engined Zeiss Icon Skoda." There was a pause, and I could imagine the cowboy looking at the Lotus. Then he said, "Hmmm, looks like a Lotus to me."

Dean didn't say much during the rest of the trip and looked just a little annoyed when one of us would say, "Hmmm, looks like a Lotus to me."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration