1912 TORPEDO MODEL T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1912 TORPEDO MODEL T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

Nice one Darel

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

Thanks for posting Daryl, a great picture and very timely for me as I'm starting a '12 torpedo restoration and was wondering about the top bows in particular.
Looks like the spare stuck between the body and gas tank, and a tool box similar to the one I picked up at Hershey last year, so that makes me feel like I got the right size and style.
Great photo of the body and pin striping too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

I see I spelt your name wrong Darel, sorry about that. -Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Black & Brass single twist horn and a nice top cover.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:45 am:

Hello Ken:
Does that horn look to you like it has the Saxon type bell that was discussed in the Classifieds recently?
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

Gosh Darel, you looked good back then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Scott,

Can't find that thread but there is another thread today with a '12 touring, appears to be the same style "fat bell" single twist horn. Bruce indicated that the Black & Brass began during the mid 1912 model year.

The black painted bell on this rather new Torpedo is slimmer like a '13. His E&J lamps appear to be all brass. Nice top cover on this one.

Ken in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration