OT Patch Panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Patch Panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

After a disappointing and failed experience last year trying to order patch panels on line from Howell's, I recently placed an order for the same items thru Mac's. I have read most of the posts regarding Mac's and I have no relationship with Mac's. I ordered from Mac's using e-bay late on Feb 10 and the complete order arrived today around noon on Feb 15. I was told by a model T restorer the panels were no longer being made, so I am a very happy camper with the parts in my stash. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Look in Lang's, Snyder's current catalog, if they were not being made they would not be there. Sometimes you got to take things with a grain of salt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Untrue. I'm not singling them out (they are one of my favorites), but there are parts in Lang's current catalog that are no longer being made and there is no hope of them returning to the market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

Good point. Guess working on T's from the 20's have not run into that, yet. Too bad we can't have a sticky note to list parts not being made today or are subject to what is left in stock being it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 07:38 am:

I don't post this to rile anyone up. I have always had first rate service from Lang's and Snyder's and Bob's and will continue to order from them. I first tried to order panels on E-bay from the manufacturer who had them in stock but that attempt failed. Mac's, also on e-bay had them listed so I tried there and it worked! It might have also worked well or better using other vendors. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Catalogs are generally printed in late summer the vendor might discontinue the item just after it went to press

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration