2018 Texas T Party

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 2018 Texas T Party
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

2018 TEXAS T PARTY
OCTOBER 10 - 13
We’re heading to Schulenburg, TX

It is time to mark your calendars for the 41st Annual Texas T-Party. This year’s event will be in Schulenburg, Texas. We will start the tour on Wednesday morning Oct 10 and will close it with the banquet on Saturday evening October 13.
The hotels are: Main hotel is Holiday Inn & Suites at 200 Heinrich St, Schulenburg, TX 78956, call (979)307-5555 (service animals ONLY). Overflow hotel will be the Best Western Plus at 101 Huser Schulenburg, TX 78956 call 979)743-2030 ($20 fee per night for pets). Make your reservations now, you can cancel later if you need to. Mention the Texas T-Party when you call, rates are $109 (includes breakfast). Unfortunately, there aren’t any RV Parks nearby, the nearest one is 16 miles away in Weimer. There is plenty of grassy area with the trailers.
Tour fees will be $175 for the car & driver, passengers will be $150 and children 12 and under will be free. We will accommodate a few single day visitors—call for a daily amount—but if riding more than one day, please figure the full tour amount.

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
2018 T Party Flyer.docx (162.0 k)
2018 Registration Form.docx (93.1 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Young on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 01:29 am:

we tried to make your trip last year,but my wife could not make it. Now the is no longer with us, God willing I will be there.Still have a lot to do before that trip.I hope to make it and meet all of the people . see you latter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Young on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 01:32 am:

we tried to make your trip last year,but my wife could not make it. Now that she is no longer with us, God willing I will be there.Still have a lot to do before that trip.I hope to make it and meet all of the people . see you latter sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

Raymond, I so sorry to hear of your wife's passing.

I hope you get everything in order so you can make it this year.

Again I so sorry for your loss!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

2018 TEXAS T PARTY
OCTOBER 10 - 13

It is time to mark your calendars for the 41st Annual Texas T-Party. This year’s event will be in Schulenburg, Texas. We will start the tour on Wednesday morning Oct 10 and will close it with the banquet on Saturday evening October 13.
The hotels are: Main hotel is Holiday Inn & Suites at 200 Heinrich St, Schulenburg, TX 78956, call (979)307-5555 (service animals ONLY). Overflow hotel will be the Best Western Plus at 101 Huser Schulenburg, TX 78956 call 979)743-2030 ($20 fee per night for pets). Make your reservations now, you can cancel later if you need to. Mention the Texas T-Party when you call, rates are $109 (includes breakfast). Unfortunately, there aren’t any RV Parks nearby, the nearest one is 16 miles away in Weimer. There is plenty of grassy area with the trailers.
Tour fees will be $175 for the car & driver, passengers will be $150 and children 12 and under will be free. We will accommodate a few single day visitors—call for a daily amount—but if riding more than one day, please figure the full tour amount.

2018 First Letter.docx (54.7 k)
2018 Registration Form.docx (93.2 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

2018 TEXAS T PARTY
OCTOBER 10 - 13

2018 T Party Flyer.docx (128.0 k)
2018 Registration Form.docx (93.2 k)
2018 MTFCA Model T Safety Inspection.docx (29.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Test.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Robert,
You made a C+ on your test.... try to do better next time. Sandra; I can’t open any of your attachments. Just use my last year’s application but replace the ‘26 roadster with a ‘14 runabout. Same Haggerty’s policy number..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Sonny, is that the same 14 runabout that I blew past in a fully loaded TT back in 2011 somewhere north of Rosanky?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 10:20 am:

No. That was someone else’s...
But while we’re on the subject, and seeing as how nearly no publicity has been released on the tour, I’d like to interject a shameless plug:...Bucolic ( google the word Jeff) will be this tour’s theme. Some of the most beautiful rolling hills of the Texas farm and ranch country. Ruckstell not needed. Originally settled in the late 19th century by good Czech and German stock, 6-7 churches were built to try and replicate the gilded Basilicas of the old country. Cherubs and ornamentation were made in plaster and hand carved but painted in gold as well as Michaelangeloesque scenes on the ceiling. Many other interesting venues will be visited as well. I’m personally looking forward to seeing a Nebraska friend on the tour with his T.
Jeff - above - is only one of a few who sees a T tour in the countryside as a race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Can't open any of them either. I have the .docx file type associated with Microsoft Word, but none will open. It says unknown file type. You may have better luck saving the files to PDF format.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:30 am:

I'm sorry I don't have anymore information at this late date.
Hopefully these forms will be able to be opened by any that wish to come.

application/pdf
2018 Registration Form.pdf (203.2 k)
application/pdf
2018 T Party Flyer.pdf (134.9 k)
application/pdf
2018 MTFCA Model T Safety Inspection.pdf (219.9 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Great !! These pdf documents can be opened by the simplest of computer literacy - me... thank you Sandra!! Hope to see my Forum Friends there...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Hope everyone can make it this year.

application/pdf
2018 T Party Flyer.pdf (134.9 k)
application/pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Ruhmann on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

Hi Folks,
There is only two months left til we all meet in Schulenburg, TX for the 41st Annual Texas T Party. Hope you get to make it.

application/pdf
application/pdf
2018 T Party Flyer.pdf (137.1 k)
application/pdf
2018 MTFCA Model T Safety Inspection.pdf (219.9 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration