Coupelet and Centerdoor differences

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Coupelet and Centerdoor differences
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl - Sweden on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 09:01 am:

My early Coupelet has the same rounded roof as Centerdoor. But the window is different, i have never changed anything on my car. It was made 22 sep. 1917.
This roof model came soon after the "rounded top",
Which then became the "flated top" with straght edge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 04:54 am:

I think that is the first picture I've seen of the half round top trim piece. For whatever reason that piece is rare to find around these parts. I assume they loosened and took flight.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration