Wilson HCCT info needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Wilson HCCT info needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:27 am:

Does anyone have a picture of the mag post terminal on a K.R. Wilson. HCCT they could share ? Iím thinking of restoring the one I have and have no idea where it went , mine is missing a bunch of parts . Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:04 am:

Travis
I have restored many HCCT's including several K.R. W. units. Perhaps it is the terminology "mag post terminal" but, no coil tester I have ever seen uses that part.
Your welcome to give me a call and maybe we can sort this out and give you some sources for HCCT parts. Ron Patterson eight5nine-88one-one67seven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Travis, I have photos of the ones I have restored. I would be glad to send them to you via email.
Let me know if I can help.
I also have the KR Wilson decal for the tester.
Brent
The Coil Doctor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 08:24 am:

Thanks guys , will be in contact . This is what I have .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration