OT? - Keith says I "Should post this" to identify the cars....:-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT? - Keith says I "Should post this" to identify the cars....:-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

It has to be a 'touch of cabin fever'? But still be a nostalgic tribute to "The WORLD'S TEAM!"
Found a photo taken of the 1920's parking lot at Hagemeister Park during a Packers' Game. The Packers were 'new' in 1919, and the NFL actually didn't become 'official' until 1921. Lambeau Field (1957) was just some undeveloped cow pasture and farm land over in Ashwaubenon... Yet still, an original team, in their original city, and with their original name! Having 360,760 owners, plus a season-ticket waiting list (maybe in the next 30+ years?) numbering more than the City's population... Hagemeister Park has become part of the Green Bay East High School campus, and part of the 'Heritage Tour'.
All that, with free agency still on the horizon, the draft almost two months away, and the 'Frozen Tundra' field in the process of replacement..... Who's suffering from 'cabin fever'?
"GO-PACK-GO!"
(Guess I'll just hafta spend my 'sulk' time out inna 'da shop... Shuud bee abbel ta get inta sum kinda trubble out dere!)

Take Care; Behave; Stay Warm (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Marv, I really like that picture - Thanks for posting it.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:37 am:

I think I found a model T sedan next to a big Pierce! ???
No wait... :-)
Neat photo but I wouldn't want to go there nowadays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Hey Marv, I can sense the "cabin fever", shoulder must be getting better !!! It'sa slow recovery (done it twice), don't overdue it and don't wreck anything. You'll be sling'n wrenches and making memories with your grandson in no time. Just bought #11, a 1926 4 door sedan and she's a bute !!! You getta chance, bring the "Mrs" down an check it out, take care my friend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration