Recommendation needed for a Model T engine rebuild in Texas.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Recommendation needed for a Model T engine rebuild in Texas.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

I would like some advice on a good Model T engine rebuilder in the San Antonio, Texas area to assist in going through my 09 engine. Any leads is greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

I vote for Ross @ Lilleker in College Station.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

RJL = Mister Model T
JHL = Missus Model T

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

I vote for Ross @ Lilleker in College Station.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Send it to Ross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

Ross completely rebuilt my open valve motor last year . He did a great job , Top notch . There is a professional that has been doing work for me over 30 years who is very good . His name is Julius and lives in Kerrville 830 257 8168 . There s a guy that rebuilds T motors south of San Antonio Julius knows hem .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Perry, I've known Julius for over 20 years but and is top notch. He knows Mark Johnson that has done quite a few engines for him, but Mark admitted to me that he has not done an open valve engine. So I want to know other options.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

I don't think you can go wrong with either Julius or Ross. Pat Lindeman in Fredericksburg also rebuilds engines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Ross Did a wonderful Job on my open valve and I thank he would be a good choice .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Owen on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 07:45 am:

Ross has worked on several of my T's and did an outstanding job every time. He is currently working on my speedster head to toe. He is very thorough and will render excellent advice on what he sees as he goes through your engine. Can't go wrong with Ross.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:08 am:

No question - take it to Ross in Godís Country...College Station. I second everything Mitch said...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Ross & Jennifer need the work .....

They are expecting their first son in June ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Text Ross @ 979-218-5148

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Thanks Perry, Mitch, Ted, George and Jim. I will reach out to Ross.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:49 am:

I'm in England even I recommend Ross!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

You canít beat a referral from another Englishman

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration